HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearly there is a demand for 16" SA hicap USCs or else you would not see so many folks dishing out the bucks for a conversion. Why does HK not make a USC that takes the UMP mags? Do the current import regs require that they only accept the 10 rd mags?

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sporting firearms or evil assault weapon. Clearly the magazine capacity and a flash hider or bayonet lug will convert a sport firearm to an evil possessed assault weapon.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's sad we have such idiots writing our pointless laws.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Clearly there is a demand for 16" SA hicap USCs or else you would not see so many folks dishing out the bucks for a conversion. Why does HK not make a USC that takes the UMP mags? Do the current import regs require that they only accept the 10 rd mags?
Depending on where you live, you can install a UMP lower, stock, and stock block, perform a little do-whacka-do to the receiver, and use 25 round UMP mags.

Read up on hdps.org for details. I'm doing mine myself, once he has the blocks in stock.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
It's sad we have such idiots writing our pointless laws.
You may be correct, to a point. For the law-abiding firearm enthusist such laws really are a blow, especially in respect to how they have affected the cost of parts and such. But for American business owners in the firearm arena, said laws give a boost in potenital revenues and business opportunities.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
perform a little do-whacka-do to the receiver
LMAO! Is that what they call it these days? I desperately need to brush-up on my gunsmithing terminology! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts