HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a black USC and went to put a few A zoom snap caps through it just using the op rod to cycle the action. On the last round it hangs op and only feeds then next round halfway I took the mag out and once you put first round in the BHO on mag gets caught and theres no tension on the last round did I get a bad mag? Upon pushing it down with a pin it binds in the mag about anywhere so I think follower is deformed.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Grab a dowel rod or pencil (unsharpened!) and run it down in the magazine on top of the follower a few times. You should be able to feel any resistance in there and if so, you may have a dirty magazine.

Looking at the bottom of the magazine, there's a central 'button' which can be depressed allowing the baseplate to slide off the front. Be careful, as the spring is under tension. Remove the baseplate and allow the spring and follower to slide out the bottom. They're just plastic parts, so if you see any burrs on the follower or looking up inside the mag tube, clean those up with an Xacto knife or sandpaper, and I'm sure it'll be fine.

This is the first time I've seen anybody post with a USC magazine issue, as they are dead-nuts simple and extremely reliable. HTH,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts