HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Interesting.
Question: on one of the pics, it shows two guys, each with two holsters.
One holster on the hip, on holster on the front of the left leg????
Two holsters???

·
Registered
229 Posts
2 guns is better than one gun, especially in a gunfight.

Faster than a reload, and may provide access if in prone or in awkward position behind/under/over cover.

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
I like the "gangsta" style shooting. He could use those "Birdman" sights on the side of his slide.

Yes, I know it's because he's using a shield...but it must be a hoot watching him practice that way at the range!

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
Interesting.
Two holsters???
Well, one guy is in front and has the shield, so I could see that may be necessary (and one of the pistols doesn't appear to have a mag in it), the other guy, his second holster appears to be empty...but he is wearing brown shoes afterall. :20000000:

·
Registered
162 Posts
SUDS
I know that looks funny holding his pistol that way. But that is pretty much the best way to fire your pistol with any sort of accuracy with that shield. They are kinda heavy, like 70 pounds, at least the one that we use is. It does take some getting used to shooting that way, plus that balistic window is hard to see out of.

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
SUDS
I know that looks funny holding his pistol that way. But that is pretty much the best way to fire your pistol with any sort of accuracy with that shield. They are kinda heavy, like 70 pounds, at least the one that we use is. It does take some getting used to shooting that way, plus that balistic window is hard to see out of.
I thought about that when I posted. I couldn't figure out a better to hold a pistol if I were to carry a shield, than the way they are doing it. That's why I posted under the pic:

"Yes, I know it's because he's using a shield...but it must be a hoot watching him practice that way at the range!"

·
Registered
160 Posts
SUDS
no the only reason why he is holding his pistol that way is because hes an OG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Interesting.
Two holsters???
When you carry the shield you can´t do a standard reload.
So they do what I guess is called a New-York-reload in the states.

Drop the empty primary-handgun and go for the secondary-handgun.
They empty hg is empty anyway and bullet´s comming your way...so wtf...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts