HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_1087.JPG So I posted a while back that I had found what I thought was a Combat Competition but the f#%#ers sold it before I could get shop the next day. Turns out my boss at the time called and bought it because he heard me talking about it. That was about 7 months ago so fast forward to today. I am now Cerakoting for a gun store in Bradenton. I am over at my old bosses house the other day and he is showing me the USP. I end up trading him my Winkler Sayoc Tomahawk so now I have the USP.!.!.!!.!.!. To me after looking at all the posts and pictures it appears to be a real CC

IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1083.JPG

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent "re-" acquisition!!! :biggrin:

Tony

Funny thing is that when I was going to buy it the first time I would have paid $499 + tax and background. I got the axe for $450 so I did better the second time around!!!

Eddie

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
My 9SD 45 Tactical have a special place place in my heart because my bought them for me. But the good news is you can easily find new and used 9 & 45 Tacs out there-but they have not made CCs in a while so more rare-so hold on to yours and youll find you a good Tac to keep it company

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
My 9SD 45 Tactical have a special place place in my heart because my bought them for me. But the good news is you can easily find new and used 9 & 45 Tacs out there-but they have not made CCs in a while so more rare-so hold on to yours and youll find you a good Tac to keep it company

Oh I am planning on keeping it. I was just fudging with ya!!!

Although I have never owned a 40 cal anything. Never had 40cal ammo in my safe!!

I just love how it feels in my hand

Eddie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts