HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive me prior if this has been covered recently. i am trying to change my v3 to a v1. from what i understand all i need is the v1 detent plate? lookin for a website that i can buy the plate and other parts for the swap. Also if anyone has a link to a detailed post with a walkthrough on the conversion.

thanks for ur time,

Dave

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
If you want S/F markings you will also need the control lever, if not then all you need is the detent plate.
Order the plate from HK is your best bet.

Detailed strip instructions on the top of the handgun board walks you through it but of course, only do what you need to swap the detent plate. It should take no more than 5 minutes going slowly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a hk noob also and am pretty much in the boat as you except I want to go to v2 from v3. I read how it was easy to switch variants but I cant seem to find anything on how to do it or the parts required to do so. Anyone??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks big bore!!! Crank it looks like all u need is the parts from hk, if u read the detailed stripping instructions mentioned above u should have no problems, it answered my questions...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wouldnt that be nice but i want to keep my old plate incase i ever want to swap back, plus he has a v3 like me so we wouldnt really get anywhere by swappin :)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Ohhh I misread his post, I thought he wanted to go from 2 to 3. Whoopsie.

Well, I've got a 1+2 detent plate for sale if either of you are interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what hk charges for a new detent plate and control lever? I'm gonna call them tomorrow again since the armourer was out today, but I'm curious like a cat. Ballpark estimates are fine :) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts