HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My girl got me the Spyderco for Christmas.... nice little present.

The X300 is attached to my duty weapon using the Surefire rail adapter.... Man is this thing bright! It's replacing my X200 and I must say, there is a huge difference!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice blade, my wife gave me the Lone Wolf version that has the Glock punch that swivels out on the tail end. I almost bought a "police" model about a year ago, but opted for the stainless full serrated Endura IV, where you can switch the carry clip left/right or tip up/down so it best suits your preference. My big gift this Christmas was the TLR-2 laser light by Streamlight, I am just so overwhelmed with the brightness of LED technology versus the halogen bulbs of other lights like the older M3 that I have. I wasted no time in mounting it under my USP 45F on a GG&G slim rail that I already had on my USP 40F. I was concerned with the length on the trigger guard and being able to reach the switch with my shorty index finger, but found I can turn the light on with my support thumb with ease instead. Congrats on the X300! SureFire is at the top of their game IMO, light as a force option is no joke with them!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha unfortunately no, her sister is married.... figures huh?

The pressure switch is actually an entirely new end-cap for the X300. The pressure switch just runs along the trigger guard, it's not attached in any way. If I remember correctly the pressure switch cost around $50.00. It's worth it when you don't have to change your shooting gri to activate the light.... building searches, felony stops etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts