HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you please tell me who makes a SERPA CQC type holster for this pistol. I didn't think the tactical sights were so tall that I couldn't use the same holster as my full size .40

Brands, Model numbers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mike

·
Registered
239 Posts
Blackhawk makes the Serpa, but offer very few models for the HK. Why? Don't ask me. I like Safariland in their SLS rig, and just found Blade-Tech is making a line of duty and tactical holsters for HKs with light adapters and tac lights. Mine is a USP 45F, GG&G rail with a TLR-2. They made a holster for me in about 2 weeks shipped, the same can be had for a thigh rig if I wanted it. You can check with them about sights, I know they can pose a problem with fit, my Blade-Tech has substantial clearnance over the sights left over on my 45F, they have probably considered and addressed the adjustable sight issue over at Blade-Tech.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've found it's very easy to take a small piece of pine, sand it to the proper dimensions and take a heat gun to the top of the holster and gently ease it out until the tac sights clear. I've done this to 4 or 5 holsters without any ill effects. Kydex seemed the easiest. Beware though, it's probably not very difficult to ruin your holster so undertake only if you're willing to risk trashing it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

I was hoping more people would respond. Need more INPUT!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts