HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this my very first HK pistol so go easy on a novice with a question...how many types of mags were made for the USP full size pistol i.e. different options such as floor plates , different capacity etc. This is my first as said before, a lightly used model (200 rounds through it) but I have my heart set on a P30 and HK45 and maybe a "few" others in the HK line.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Congrats on your first HK (and many more to come)!

You've got a 13-round standard mag that comes with your USP. There is also a 16-round Jet Funnel mag that requires a Jet Funnel kit. And a 10-round mag for restricted states. Then you have flat floor plates (also comes standard with your USP) and extended floor plates (pinky extension).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I may be wrong, but the only .40 mags for the USP .40 Fullsize are either the flush baseplate 13rd mags, 16 rd JF mags or 10 rd flush baseplate mags. Of course there is the option of adding the extended baseplate, but none of the .40 mags came stock with it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I may be wrong, but the only .40 mags for the USP .40 Fullsize are either the flush baseplate 13rd mags, 16 rd JF mags or 10 rd flush baseplate mags. Of course there is the option of adding the extended baseplate, but none of the .40 mags came stock with it.
Correct...and only a Yeti-sized set of paws would need one!--OP as stated before, ban state guys are stuck with 10-rounders since there is no way to validate 'pre or post' ban types...its been discussed at length...watch the marketplace for guys selling the USPf mags and congrats on a great gun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts