HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a very lightly used AE date code USP .40 Tactical with soft HK case and accessories, TruDot night sites, 2 10 round mags, and unknown manufacturer rail adaptor and am curious as to what these are going for nowdays. I still haven't shot it and don't know if I want to keep it or try and trade it for a .45 tactical. I've already got a USP 45C and love it...so are the .40 Tacticals really as good as they say or should I trade/sell this to fund another HK?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
With the soft case you could probably get close to $900

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
850 to 950. I think I paid 825 for mine with a soft case.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every bit as good. Why trade to a 45 tac? To spend more money on ammo? Don't get me wrong I like the 45 ACP cartridge but I see no reason not to stick with what you have
.45 is mainly what I shoot, therefore I reload large quantities so ammo cost is not a big factor for me. I'm in no hurry to get rid of this unless a good offer or trade comes along. In the mean time I think I'll just enjoy shooting it.

·
Registered
606 Posts
shoot it. I like my .40 tac trigger better than my .45 tac, no idea why.

if you want the same feel as the .45, look into a jet funnel (and mags) for that .40. it feels almost the same in the hand, and to me, its the most natural feeling gun in my giant hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts