HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does USP 45 frame interchangeable with USP EXPERT 45 or ELITE 45 slide assemblies? Thanks

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Does USP 45 frame interchangeable with USP EXPERT 45 or ELITE 45 slide assemblies? Thanks
Haven't tried it.
But my understanding is that the frame is common with all full size USP guns.
Standard, Match, Tactical, Expert and Elite.

One of the real forum experts can confirm - LOL!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Haven't tried it.
But my understanding is that the frame is common with all full size USP guns.
Standard, Match, Tactical, Expert and Elite.
Even across calibers? Meaning, if I have a USP9FS frame, I can pop on a 45 complete slide assembly (including 45 barrel and recoil assembly) and it would function the same as the USP45 frame? I thought the 45 frames were larger on the USP's.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Even across calibers? Meaning, if I have a USP9FS frame, I can pop on a 45 complete slide assembly (including 45 barrel and recoil assembly) and it would function the same as the USP45 frame? I thought the 45 frames were larger on the USP's.
I don't think so.
Was talking 45 ACP (that's what I own).
The 40 and 9mm might be swappable?
Don't know that answer off the top of my head.

·
Registered
18,647 Posts
You can't. USP 9 and 40 share the same frame but not the .45.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
All Fullsize USP .45 share the same frame, only the top ends differ from model to model.

Any Fullsize USP .45 top end will fit on the Fullsize USP .45 frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts