HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are the Hk usp in OD green rare? I Have one NIB and haven't seen another one in along time

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah, they are pretty rare LOL. There were only 500 each of the USP and USP tacticals made with olive drab factory frames. They are all EA date code handguns made in 2004. The OD tacticals are like trying to find hens teeth rare and command a very high premium if you can find one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have a reg usp45 tactical and bought this gun when they came out. I've never fired it and it sits in the safe.probably better not to shoot it since there weren't a lot made?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a black usp tactical and an od green usp 45

·
Registered
312 Posts
So you have a black USPT ? Or an Od Green USPT?
+1

Is it a black USP tactical, a OD green USP tactical or an OD USP without the tactical roll mark on the slide and no threaded barrel?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My tactical is all black, the one I was asking about is a reg usp 45 w black slide and od frame

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man, that be so tough not to shoot such a nice weapon. I'm thinking that one could shoot it a little and still keep it in very good condition. Otherwise, your saving it for someone else to enjoy. Like having a great muscle car and never driving it on a nice day. My 2 cents

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
Yeah, they are pretty rare LOL. There were only 500 each of the USP and USP tacticals made with olive drab factory frames. They are all AE date code handguns made in 2004. The OD tacticals are like trying to find hens teeth rare and command a very high premium if you can find one.
There. Fixed it for you.

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ugh. I want an OD USP 45 so bad.... I just don't want to pay the premium that they command. :(

Such sexy guns. I have the tan version, and I'm happy with that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did the pic not come up? I might not be doing something right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts