HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the 215957S magazine for the USP 45 seems to come with the extended floor plate. I've read some posts online that indicate that some folks received these with the flat floor plates included as well. Was this just something done in the past, or is this the way these magazines are now supplied?

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I see that the 215957S magazine for the USP 45 seems to come with the extended floor plate. I've read some posts online that indicate that some folks received these with the flat floor plates included as well. Was this just something done in the past, or is this the way these magazines are now supplied?
I've never seen HK mags ship with both styles of floor plates included. These of course come with the extended floor plates only. Don't overpay, they should be $35-$37 each.

Cross Creek Guns

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe it was a special deal at a particular time/place. Thanks, that's the web site I've been looking at. I'd prefer the flat floor plates, but the places that have those magazines seem to want quite a bit more.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If my memory serves me right the older 10 rounders came with the flat floor plate and the 12 rounders came with the finger extension. I am pretty sure the finger extensions are standard on both. However it has been about 17 years since I bought my USP 45 and at least 10 since I bought a mag for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts