HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just broke the 600 round mark this week and am loving my hk more and more. Im a full blooded fanboy, though I enjoy many brands. I havent had a single ftf or fte with it. But I do have a question. When it ejects, it throws brass in every direction, including straight up and onto my head and even forward. Since it works flawlessly, Im not too concerned but just curious whether thats normal for a usp. I also emailed hk to see how much it would be for a match trigger install but havent heard back yet...

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I've never paid attention to how my USP ejects. As long as the rounds keep going through with no issues, then I'm not worried. Glad you are liking your HK.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Any way the ejector might be bent ever so slightly? When the slide is locked, the front of the ejector projects from the lower left quadrant of the surface that contacts the rear of the cartridge casing. It should be absolutely pointing forward and parallel to the axis of the slide/frame/barrel.

I have now several thousand rds through my USP .45 fs, and have never had one thrown toward my head. If yours are ejecting in any old direction, something sounds a bit off. Also, contact HK customer service. They have ALWAYS treated me well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts