HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a full size outline of this pistol that they could send me?. Or even a hull size B/W jpeg. I am doing a presentation case for the Okaloosa County Sheriff and need to cut out a place for this pistol in wood. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I grew up in destin and know your sheriff quite well.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Will get it done today. I'll scan it and email it to you. I've already left for work but should be done by 1:00 pm mountain time

·
Registered
332 Posts
The top, bottom and insert are mahogany. Hard maple for the sides. I have a shark HD pro... View attachment 80041
nice work ! im disabled but still hang out with the men at the shop . we're updating to the SmartShop ll 5x10 .

dan made this display case for a banker . solid walnut with northern maple inlay . no fasteners, all dove tailed joinery . shops in memphis so we all ccw . dan wanted to get a family photo .

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am not from Florida. I actually live in the **** hole know as Illinois. I do the work for the County Sheriff View attachment 80018
Beautiful presentation box. But isn't the quote, "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." from Proverbs 28:1?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts