HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went ahead and got myself the USP45c stainless from CDNN for $699.00. Couldn't pass up that deal
Took it to the range. Found the grip to be a little rough and the mag release too small. Ordered a hogue 17000 and extended mag release. Easy install/upgrade. This thing is a tank and feels great in my hand now. The hogue grips are perfect for my hands. I'm a size L/XL. What a beast this gun is!!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrats! I've really been eyeballing those, too! I had the full size stainless a few years back and found the serrations to be very slippery compared to the normal black models. Besides that, I love the look.... I've really been wanting to pick one up for such a killer price. Except I recently picked up 2 HK 45C's.... Bought the "Sand" version for a killer price and a couple of days later got a trade offer for one of the AR's I had for sale for a like-new German made black version, which I happily accepted. The black version is being carried currently and the sand version is off to Blown Deadline for his battle worn cerakote job.

If I can move something else, I just might get one of these stainless USP 45c's too! I do love the USP series.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
$699 was a ridiculous price I just couldn't pass up.
Converted mine to LEM and added Straight Eight NS.
I'm loving this gun :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
They are too good to pass up!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts