HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Curious to know where you snagged your USPc 9mm Single Barrel. Is the one you purchased the only one they had?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Saw a USPc 9mm at a gun show in Hickory, NC yesterday for $1100.00! :oops:

Never seen one like this one before, obviously they exist, I held it for a few minutes, but I would have lost all my money it there was a bet involved!

It was a LEM USPc with the safety / decocker control still on the left side of the frame! Before I picked it up, with it just sitting there on the table with a zip tie through the barrel, I would have bet just about any amount of money it was a DA/SA pistol.

Then this good ole boy said “that’s a LEM!” Being nice and respectful I just said “you sure?” He presented the box that said plain as day, LEM!

Still unsure, I said there’s one way to absolutely know but I can’t check with this zip tie locking it down, he gently took it from me, pulled out his knife and cut the tie out and handed it back. I racked the slide and cocked it…..super easy all the way back to the wall, pulled the trigger but held the trigger back and racked the slide again, shortish reset, released the trigger all the way out, super easy all the way back to the wall. Well I be damn! He just smiled at me!

First of all I haven’t seen but a few LEM USP pistols before, and everyone of those didn’t have any control / levers on them. You know what “they” say, learn something new everyday!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Still unsure, I said there’s one way to absolutely know but I can’t check with this zip tie locking it down, he gently took it from me, pulled out his knife and cut the tie out and handed it back. I racked the slide and cocked it…..super easy all the way back to the wall, pulled the trigger but held the trigger back and racked the slide again, shortish reset, released the trigger all the way out, super easy all the way back to the wall. Well I be damn! He just smiled at me!
But did you work the decocker and the safety too?

·
Premium Member
MP5 Sear, MP5 RR, MP5F, MP5N, Mk23, P30, P30L, 4 USPC's, MR556, MR762, HK45 Tac, P2000SK, VP9
69 Posts
Curious to know where you snagged your USPc 9mm Single Barrel. Is the one you purchased the only one they had?

Thanks in advance.
Yes only one. I was shocked to see it. It was purchased by a LGS employee who almost immediately consigned it as used. Didn't get a deal on it unfortunately, but no way I was leaving the store without it. Paid $1000 with 4 mags.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I posted one in heads up yesterday. Seller claims 3 months old with 100 rounds fired.

Edited to add. He was asking $850.00 shipped.

·
Premium Member
MP5 Sear, MP5 RR, MP5F, MP5N, Mk23, P30, P30L, 4 USPC's, MR556, MR762, HK45 Tac, P2000SK, VP9
69 Posts
Yes only one. I was shocked to see it. It was purchased by a LGS employee who almost immediately consigned it as used. Didn't get a deal on it unfortunately, but no way I was leaving the store without it. Paid $1000 with 4 mags.

Alabama LGS. Not a HK dealer.

·
Registered
232 Posts
They are out there. Keep an eye on gunbroker and Gun.deals and you'll find one. You're not going to find one if you limit yourself to a specific UPC, like if you just NEED factory night sights, but if you are open to ban state models and v1 or v7, whichever is available first, you can get the gun now and convert it how you prefer later on. The 10-round magazines are easy to sell on ebay (I got $77 for a pair that I sold recently), so it's not like you're wasting a lot of money buying mags twice. That said, LEM kits have been sold out for months, so good luck if you want to convert a v1 to LEM.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts