HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I was looking at a USP tactical at my LGS. I was in a hurry, so I did not have time to really investigate every nook and cranny of this particular pistol. I can tell you that it is brand new. My question is....
The fixed sights did not have any white on them at all. No 3 dot, no Lines, nothing. All Black.
Is this normal ?

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
USP Tactical should come with all black adjustable sights.

·
Registered
Big hk fan
58 Posts
Yeah the stock sights are terrible I like to think I have pretty good eye sight but it takes forever to line up the sights on my tactical and expert although come to think of it I usually hang the pistol out the window and “ghost ride the clip” so sights aren’t all that important riding around the ghetto.

·
Registered
Big hk fan
58 Posts
Awesome choice that is my all time favorite practical pistol! Your gonna love how smooth and accurate it is. Let me know if you change the sights out because I wanna change the sights on mine but don’t know who can do it or what sights I should get

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I put a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight on mine, makes all the difference. They offer the proper height but the dovetail took quite a bit of fitting - well oversized.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts