HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the ambi-safety lever for my USPc 45. I saw 2 of them listed. A full size (non-compact) and compact model. I ordered the compact version and noticed it's actually wider than the fullsize version. I like it much better. Here is a side by side comparison from my 45c and USP-SD:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks good! Gonna' think about it for mine, as well...

·
Registered
375 Posts
So I ordered the ambi-safety lever for my USPc 45. I saw 2 of them listed. A full size (non-compact) and compact model. I ordered the compact version and noticed it's actually wider than the fullsize version. I like it much better. Here is a side by side comparison from my 45c and USP-SD:
It's not.

As shown in your picture, the compact lever is shown on the right on the "SD" while the full size lever appears to be on the Compact on the left.

The Compact lever is the "thinner" of the two.

Do you mean longer regarding the "usable" surface?

·
Registered
83 Posts
It does, as well does the control lever for the HK45/45C
Thanks. I have shorter fingers so spacing isn't the issue its grabbing the safety with the thumb to release it. Been doing a lot of dry fire drills lately and noticed it isn't a smooth action to release the safety

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not.

As shown in your picture, the compact lever is shown on the right on the "SD" while the full size lever appears to be on the Compact on the left.

The Compact lever is the "thinner" of the two.

Do you mean longer regarding the "usable" surface?
So you're saying I have them identified opposite?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts