HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I am still getting my feet wet in the HK pistol world, but I have been a class 3 player for some time, so with that being said what is the forums recommendations for USP and Suppressors combinations.. I was either going USPc 9mm or .40 and then using a matching can.. Thanks for all your support.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Personally I would go with a full size USP Tactical. The price on ammo is about the same as the 9mm subsonic. Lots of 230gr 45ACP brands to choose from. You would need to use the 147gr 9mm ammo to be effective in suppressing you handgun.

·
Registered
280 Posts
CCF Suppressor Sale

I just got a flier from Long Mountain Outfitters. They have CCF Impuls IIA suppressors on sale for $578.00 each in 9,40,& 45 for USP, MK23, and Glock.
I have two of these and they are great. They also have SWR, Johns, and Gemtech marked down. I don't have any personal experience with them.

·
Registered
616 Posts
There are a few mixed opinions on suppressors especially on whether or not you need a recoil booster. Definitely do a search on this before you buy anything, as a number of members have gotten suppressors without boosters and been rather disappointed, on the other hand...some are thrilled with the same suppressors. The search feature will really help you on this topic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts