HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be getting my tax return and my first SS check nearly at the same time in a few weeks-and, I still work. Hmmmm...single and with all that money. Maybe I need to get a USP-C in 9mm to keep the 45 company. Maybe the full size version with 4.25" barrel. Too many choices.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like blued pistols best. Having several in stainless I'm ready for the blued version. That's why I like the Compact 45. I've only had one 9mm and that was a Glock 19. Cheap ammo, easy on the wallet and the only cartridge I never reloaded for...those bullets are small compared to what I'm use to reloading-44 Mag and 45 ACP. I know the USP-C in that caliber would probably be a real sweetheart.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'd say it's among the quintessential HK's for anyone who loves their pistols. A tried and true performer, both pistolwise and cartridgewise, I don't think you can go wrong. I do love the P2000 9mm, but I think the USPc in 9mm would be just as sweet. If you can afford it, then I say go for it! And a nice holster is a must, too!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I say run don`t walk to get one...My 9mm is a wonderful caliber to shoot in the USP...Plus it`s easy on the pocketbook...

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I have a stainless USPc 9mm and Black one. I really like the USPc!! I would get one for certain..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I can see there's no one going to try and talk me out of this so, there may be one on the horizon. While it's on my mind, I have several boxes of Federal 115 gr +P+(9BPLE) ammo and wondered what ya'll thought of that round. At one time at least, it was one of the top defense rounds available.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
It's in my HK now. I still shoot it very well. It' not a bonded bullet like the newer one's today but i like it. I got a case at a great price. But once i'm done i'll go with GoldDot's like in my .45's.

Well, I can see there's no one going to try and talk me out of this so, there may be one on the horizon. While it's on my mind, I have several boxes of Federal 115 gr +P+(9BPLE) ammo and wondered what ya'll thought of that round. At one time at least, it was one of the top defense rounds available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts