HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, for those of you that regularly carry your USP, what sights do you prefer and why?

I have been carrying a Springfield XD40SC with Trijicons, but I wasn't overly thrilled with them. Once I get a couple of hundred rounds through my USP 45f I'd like to start carrying it. I've put about 300 rounds through it with no problem and if it's as good as my last USP, I won't see any problems in the future.

I know the USP f will be more difficult to conceal, but I think I've found the holster that will work well for me (a Galco SOB). Now I have to address the sights.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I have met -pro sites on mine. It's a USPf 45 Tach. I don't know what you are truly looking for out of a night site? Is it the brightness? TJ

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
MMC adjustable NS with bar-dot-bar configuration are my all time absolute favorites. Bullet proof, snag proof, and the rear and front sight have different shape of dots to give the look of -o- instead of the usually ooo look. And as luck would have it someone has a set of these for sale on the HK Parts board right now, NIB.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have met -pro sites on mine. It's a USPf 45 Tach. I don't know what you are truly looking for out of a night site? Is it the brightness? TJ
Comments like these do help. I've seen the -0- on a Kimber and liked the concept. I also saw a Kimber with a dot over a bar and didn't care much for that.

I have seen the TFO sights on an XD and I understand they are also available for the USP, but I haven't heard and real opinion on those.

With regard to brightness, that is certainly a concern, but configuration is what I was looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts