Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just ran accross CDNN catalog,

USP 40 Tactical $800
USP 40 Expert w/ jet funnel w/ 2 16rds mags $900
USP 45 Elite $1025

Is there anything wrong with these pistols? Why are they cheap? Is there a better deal out there that I should look into?

Thank you for any advice.

Paven

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Nothing wrong with them at all, I have done business with them several times, and will do it again.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
They are an excellent company!
BIG +1! They are the best place IMO to purchase HK's and other firearms from. No stupid CC fee's, cheap S&H ($13), and great customer service. Not to mention their prices can't be beat!

·
Registered
224 Posts
BIG +1! They are the best place IMO to purchase HK's and other firearms from. No stupid CC fee's, cheap S&H ($13), and great customer service. Not to mention their prices can't be beat!
S&H is $10 flat rate last I heard. ?

Awesome company! I got my girlfriend's P2000sk from them with $680 I think it was. Awesome...

·
Registered
595 Posts
S&H is $10 flat rate last I heard. ?

Awesome company! I got my girlfriend's P2000sk from them with $680 I think it was. Awesome...
Normal S&H at CDNN is $10, for guns there's an extra couple bucks...Hence $13.

For a few bucks more at Clyde Armory you get a P2000sk with night sights and a third magazine. That might be the best value on line.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Normal S&H at CDNN is $10, for guns there's an extra couple bucks...Hence $13.
Yes the extra few $ is for an adult signature and for delivery confirmation

There are no gun on their website?
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/
No guns on the site unless you are a FFL on file with them. There are guns in the catalog that you can download but no listed prices. Give them a call for prices or to check on available inventory.

K

·
0 Posts
CDNN is a great company to do business with. I've bought several guns from them and never had a problem. Also, their shipping on mags etc. is superfast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts