HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a request...Can you all post your color framed USPs(all colors) so I can get a really good look at them?

Second...I am going to get a black USP-F for on duty. Well I want to carry a compact for off duty, but I want it to be either desert brown or OD green, preferably the latter. I know H&K made the colored frames for full size, but I cant find any for the compact. Do they make the colored frames for compact, or even making the colored frames anymore? Can you all lead me in the right direction? Thanks!!!!
-mwm

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Be sure to take a Pepto Bismo before viewing.

Before anyone asks, and someone always does, we took a slide off a SS Compact .40 and threw it on the colored .40 to see if it would look better; it didn't.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That was the picture that derailed me from my 'grey' frame 45 search. I have a black one now. Although I dont mind the tan and green.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Be sure to take a Pepto Bismo before viewing.

Before anyone asks, and someone always does, we took a slide off a SS Compact .40 and threw it on the colored .40 to see if it would look better; it didn't.

Do you shoot those Big Bore?

Johnny

·
Registered
203 Posts
Those baby blue frames are different. I like the OD though....have yet to see one in person.

·
Registered
203 Posts
the green is awsome, got one.....as for the others.....well I just to fond of them, the tan......"maybe"
I would agree with that. If I had to choose between the Green and Tan....I would with the Green. Between the Tan and Baby Blue.....it would be Tan. Don't think I would be able to take the Baby Blue home...

·
Registered
404 Posts
i prefer all black i dont like having a gun that reflects or looks like a toy. for the troops in desert camo the tan makes sense but the whole gun should be tan not just the frame. same thing for the OD.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It sounds more manly when you say Combat Grey...not Baby Blue. :)

Johnny

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Im a big fan of the OD Green too LP, have all the other colors too, this is my fav. :) (Im sure everyone is tired of seeing it...hehehe)

*Click thumb-nail to see biggie*

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here are my color framed USPf .45 & USPc .40.....got the USPc on gun broker about two yrs ago......Haven't looked for NIB in awhile though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
be thankful they haven't done a run for sanrio and made them in HelloKitty pink ...
now that would be a nightmare , HelloKitty buying HK ...
pink g3's , mp5's , p7m8's , ok... i'll stop now...

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
The tan doesn't look too bad with the side of the grip being black. But I am jus not a fan of multi-colored guns. The only ones that should have any sort of color are training pistols for LEA's. They just look too much like toys and shouldn't be available. Sorry if this sounds liberal and I might get burned for it, but I don't care.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would agree with that. If I had to choose between the Green and Tan....I would with the Green. Between the Tan and Baby Blue.....it would be Tan. Don't think I would be able to take the Baby Blue home...
Although they look bluish in the photo, Hk lists them as gray, they have a slight blue hue to them in person not quite as pronounce as in the photo IMO. I have a tan fram and it's a good looking weapon with the fiber optic red front sight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts