HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried searching, no luck. Does anybody have a combat competition that also runs a suppressor? Im wondering because I really like the sights and was debating putting them on my USP 40 & 9 to run suppressed. Would hate to buy two new sets of sights only to find out they aren't quite tall enought to see over the can. For referance I'm running an Osprey 45 so its fairly low profile as is. Any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I just looked at the pics to compare on HKparts.net and I'm really not sure if they are shorter. If you are using a Silencerco Osprey, I would think you would be good. Besides that one, it would probably be close.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
The custom combat sights are not much if any taller than normal sights. They might work with the Osprey but would not work with a round suppressor.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I appriciate the help guys. I went ahead and just ordered a single set of them and will try them out with the Osprey, they were only $80 some. Worse case I do what I already do and just look through the can. Ill post some pics of the sight picture with the can once HKparts get them to me. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
I do what I already do and just look through the can.
^THIS!!! if the standard sights were black or the can has a big poi shift there may be a case for tall adjustable sights but since they primarily have 3 dot or night sights learn to look through the can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts