HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on these guns? I believe these came with colored polymer frames in OD green, tan, and grey. How long were they sold for? When did production end? Did they all come with Tritium night sights? I can't find info anywhere on these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to decide between one of these (tan with night sights in .40), and a P30.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a USP Custom Combat Compact .40, tan. It does come with Novak tritium night sites. It also has black rubber decal grip tape on the sides. Mine was made in 2004. That is all I know about them.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Never had a combat compact, or even messed with one but I can tell you the P30 is IMO the best weapon I ever held in my hand.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a stainless USP{ compact in .40. I love it? no other way to say that, the USP looks meaner than the P30, newer isn't always better... cocked and locked condition one carry trumps anything the newer HK's can bring to the table. plus you can get the USPc for a great deal cheaper and put that money into shooting your new piece.

·
Registered
472 Posts
May still be available...

Does anyone have any info on these guns? I believe these came with colored polymer frames in OD green, tan, and grey. How long were they sold for? When did production end? Did they all come with Tritium night sights? I can't find info anywhere on these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to decide between one of these (tan with night sights in .40), and a P30.

Thanks!
Try the MLSECPRO HQ section under "marketplace" heading on the opening page. This model is still listed there. A call might be beneficial.

Good luck...

ARKAY

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. I do plan on at least holding a P30 before I make a purchase. I really do like the look of the USP Combat Compact with the tan frame and the black grip tape. I wish I could find one in OD green.

Thanks

·
Registered
616 Posts
Never had a combat compact, or even messed with one but I can tell you the P30 is IMO the best weapon I ever held in my hand.
My havent we become the P30 poster boy these last few weeks lol. :D Its a shame the HK45c wont incorporate the same grip ergonomics that the P30 has (I still think its ugly as sin though).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts