HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just purchased a 2009 USP 9mm Custom Combat Pistol . There was no Owner's Manual with the gun, can some one please post a picture of the manual for 2009? Or a product, part number or description of the manual? I've seen several different USP manuals on the web. I looked at the manuals on the HK website, none of the manuals indicated which year for the gun.

Thanks in advance.
Charles

·
Registered
18,644 Posts
The second page of the manual shows the revision dates. You can also request a free copy from HK Cust Svc.

ETA: Part number is 704000 and can be purchase here if you do not want to bother HKCS.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
USP Manual

The second page of the manual shows the revision dates. You can also request a free copy from HK Cust Svc.

ETA: Part number is 704000 and can be purchase here if you do not want to bother HKCS.

Thanks TooSixty, I will order one from the suggested website you mentioned. I'm sure I can use a few other USP items as well.

Thanks again

Charles

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks TooSixty, I will order one from the suggested website you mentioned. I'm sure I can use a few other USP items as well.

Thanks again

Charles

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks again

Charles
I bought the manual and gun mat. They came today. All good now
thanks again TooSixty
Charles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts