HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my USPc in .40 and I put 200 rounds through it, sweet shooter!! Now the hard part-concealed carry. It's not the smallest pistol in the world so my question is what's the best IWB holster for this gun? I'm pretty active during the day 60% driving with a lot of in/out of the vehicle. Also in/out of offices randomly during the day. I'm in urban highly-populated areas 90% of the time. I need something specific to the pistol. I'm right-handed 230lbs and 6'2. Also what is the best size belt for most of the holsters? Did I mention that my HK shoots sweet!!!?:71:

·
Registered
82 Posts
we are about the same size and I conceal my USPc 40 with no problems. I use the Galco Concealable Belt Holster or Summer Comfort IWB holster with no problems. It is going to depend greatly on your attire. I have been looking into getting a Miami Classic shoulder rig and a Sky Ops for a tuckable option. I am also looking at Comp-Tac holsters too. You should not have any problem in loose casual clothing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you're considering an IWB configuration, or even OWB I would give Nate a look at www.ubgholsters.com.

He's a relative newcomer to the custom leather world, but is rapidly gaining faithful customers and a superb reputation. I've got a Canute for my 1911 and it's very well made. His wait time is a fraction of all the other hand-made leather out there as are his prices. I'm thoroughly pleased with mine, so check him out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mitch Rosen Extraordinary Gunleather!

I am 6'2", 210 lbs. I own a few Rosen holsters and they are exceptional in quality as well as concealibility. They are premium priced, but you get what you pay for. Check them here: www.mitchrosen.com. I'm sure you'll find something there you like.

HTH;

ARKAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts