HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing a 4 year old LNIB USP Compact .45 ACP. I already have the USP Compact in 9mm and appreciate it's fit, function and performance. I am looking for opinions from those that have both the Compact 9 and Compact 45 as to how they compare in the hand in size, feel and balance to one another. I reviewed the specs on the H&K website and I realize that the .45 is slightly larger, but I know that sometimes reading to specs don't tell the whole story.
Reason for this solicitation of information is that I may want to CCW the 45 model instead of the 9mm version, or do I just stick with my 1911 Commander style for 45 CCW??

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
The .45 is damn close to being the same frame size as the 9/40 compact . I've got a Galco Summer Comfort holster that was made for the USPc 9/40 and the USPc .45 actually fits . The .45 compact will carry just fine. That is my carry now -btw .

·
Registered
283 Posts
My favorite carry gun. Simply outstanding. No hesitation.

Fast, accurate, reliable. Best 45 I've ever shot, even better than my USP FS.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
USPc 45 is great. As Crashmc stated, they are about the same in the hand. The 45 adds a tad more weight and of course the ammo is heavier as well. They make good CCWs. I prefer the V1 LEM conversion. I am not sure the offer you are getting but CDNNsports has had the SS on sale and the SS USPc is a gorgeous HK. Either black or silver, you can't go wrong. We will need pics once its in your hands.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Just got the CDNN $699 stainless USPC 45.
Converted to light LEM and added Straight Eight's.
It's flat amazing! :biggrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any USP is an amazing platform. Your able to swap trigger systems to suit your carry preferences, then back again if you choose. Very few, if any other platforms allow you to do this.
.... and get it in .45, because they don't make a .46

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
I love them. Converted my USP 45c v1 to v3 decocker only. I carry two!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I love them. Converted my USP 45c v1 to v3 decocker only. I carry two!!! :biggrin:
Brother youre sick, I love it! :D

Get the USP Compact .45! Its in my top 3 favorite USP's!

·
Registered
209 Posts
The USPc 45 grip is bigger than USPc 9mm grip. It makes difference when you have a small hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
710 Posts
The USP 45 C is great. Size is just a tad bigger than the 9. I converted mine to LEM myself. LEM in this pistol is perfect. IMO possibly the best pistol to put them LEM in. It's easy to CCW but my favorite part is the 10rd elephant mags. It instantly transforms the pistol into a combat set up or home defense pistol. It is so versatile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts