HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just picked up a USP Compact .45 in Stainless from CDNN. It is AK date coded. They still have a few USPc .40S&W Stainless left so I might pick up that one in a few weeks. Something about the stainless models that makes it stand out from the crowd. I just love the contrast in color between the stainless slide and the black frame. Very different. Maybe it's just me.

When did HK stop making these stainless models? Did they make one for each caliber of the USP and USPc series?

I grabbed this pic from GunBroker. It's not the one I bought from CDNN.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Yep. One of each. I have two compacts in 9mm and love them. Now i just need the other 5 to complete the set......

·
Registered
783 Posts
Beautiful USP you have there. Love HK's in .45. Excellent choice. That stainless is real sharp. Are you going to shoot it? Or just hang on to it?

I too am interested in when they stopped production on the stainless. You might have the last year of SS in production.

·
Registered
18,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful USP you have there. Love HK's in .45. Excellent choice. That stainless is real sharp. Are you going to shoot it? Or just hang on to it?
I too am interested in when they stopped production on the stainless. You might have the last year of SS in production.
Thanks, W. I'll probably just hang on to it. I have a standard USPc .45 that I can shoot if the urge comes up. :wink:
I called CDNN back and added its cousin, the .40 in stainless, to the order. Heck, better buy them now before they're gone. And once they're gone, they're gone!

·
Registered
783 Posts
TooSixy-

Good idea! Get em while you can. No need to fire it if you've already got a regular one. I think I've decided to get a USPc .45 to go along with my Expert .45... I really need another HK, just not fair to have one.

·
Registered
18,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TooSixy, what is the price of the uspc 45 stainless from CDNN if you don't mind sharing...
They're selling the .45 for $799.99 and .40 for $749.99. If you go to their site, click on the 2012 Catalog, they're on page 23. They've been selling at these prices for quite some time now.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Nice grab, its a great pistol! I have some too, also some in hard chrome by Tripp, the hard chrome is amazing, has a soft non-reflective light grey color to it. I have a picture of one of mine stainless next to hard chrome, they look alot different side-by-side

1 - 20 of 34 Posts