HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and read here and elsewhere, but am more confused than when i started. Hoping someone can clue me in as to whether there is a factory Light LEM version of the USPc? Thanks much.

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
USP Compact Light LEM (Converted)

I've searched and read here and elsewhere, but am more confused than when i started. Hoping someone can clue me in as to whether there is a factory Light LEM version of the USPc? Thanks much.
You can always get a DA/SA USPc with an OEM LEM conversion kit and make one.
I did and I like it :biggrin:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies...really appreciate it. I see in the photo of yours, Barth, there's no hole where the safety lever was...what is in its place. I do have a DA/SA, so sounds like this is the way to go. Again, thanks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Starting with a DA/SA USPc, you can go light LEM and also keep the safety lever (a bit belt-and-suspenders, but I prefer it):

·
Registered
711 Posts
I did the LEM conversion on my USP 45 CT. Not too difficult either. Would be easier if I would have used a vice to help me just as a third hand. I love this compact in LEM.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Would be easier if I would have used a vice to help me just as a third hand.
I installed a match kit in my FS USP 45 last night. Rather than using the vice at the end of my bench, I put two stacked 100 rd. MTM ammo boxes (i.e., heavy plastic boxes) on either side of the frame, with the frame facing me. Instant third hand, without danger of marring from the vice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts