HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if there is a difference of accuracy between a USP compact and P30?

I've fired a USP a couple time with great result, but I would like to hear from someone that own both of them...

Thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
If you want a gun in 9mm I would go with the P30.
HUGE +1! I liked my USPc but I LOVE my P30. The grip is the most comfortable on any gun I have ever held or shot. Accuracy is amazing and is much better then my compact. It is the most accurate and best shooting gun I have ever shot since my P7M8. Although I am embarrassed to say the P30 was more accurate and had tighter groups then my P7M8 the other day at the range :eek:.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Whooooosh! Whats that I hear.... Oh it's the sound of your bank account emptying to buy all the HK's you can. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's terrible, I have 1 P30L and 1 HK45 in order now...

At least I haven't found an MP7A1 yet....

:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah, it's terrible, I have 1 P30L and 1 HK45 in order now...

At least I haven't found an MP7A1 yet....

:)
You are able to get the P30L in Canada?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't hear about if the would or not yet but I know there out in Europe. I saw some pictures of them...

·
Registered
206 Posts
One thing the USP has over P30 is trigger reset. I actually found that I can fire my USPc faster than my P30. I don't know why HK decided to make the reset longer on the newer pistols??

·
Registered
421 Posts
put it this way...if I asked you if you wanted a 1990 chevy or a 2007 chevy what would you take? ahh forget it, go for the P30!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sadly, if you want a compact in something other than 9mm, then the USP compact or the P2000 series are your only choices in HK flavor. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I have a USP compact 9mm. It does not appear from the HK website that the P30 has a thumb safety. I prefer thumb safeties, so I will stick with the USP. My compact is the most accurate pistol I have ever fired.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I have a USP compact 9mm. It does not appear from the HK website that the P30 has a thumb safety. I prefer thumb safeties, so I will stick with the USP. My compact is the most accurate pistol I have ever fired.
The P30 has no manual safety. The decocker is located on the back of the gun just like the P2000.

Oh yeah.. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
188 Posts
The P30 has no manual safety. The decocker is located on the back of the gun just like the P2000.

Oh yeah.. Welcome to the forum!

which for home safety is leaning me torwards it w/ a wife.

I dont want a last minute 'oops forgot to click to F'

1 - 20 of 23 Posts