HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there is a difference of accuracy between a USP compact and P30?

I've fired a USP a couple time with great result, but I would like to hear from someone that own both of them...

Thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
If you want a gun in 9mm I would go with the P30.
HUGE +1! I liked my USPc but I LOVE my P30. The grip is the most comfortable on any gun I have ever held or shot. Accuracy is amazing and is much better then my compact. It is the most accurate and best shooting gun I have ever shot since my P7M8. Although I am embarrassed to say the P30 was more accurate and had tighter groups then my P7M8 the other day at the range :eek:.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Whooooosh! Whats that I hear.... Oh it's the sound of your bank account emptying to buy all the HK's you can. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it's terrible, I have 1 P30L and 1 HK45 in order now...

At least I haven't found an MP7A1 yet....

:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah, it's terrible, I have 1 P30L and 1 HK45 in order now...

At least I haven't found an MP7A1 yet....

:)
You are able to get the P30L in Canada?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't hear about if the would or not yet but I know there out in Europe. I saw some pictures of them...

·
Registered
206 Posts
One thing the USP has over P30 is trigger reset. I actually found that I can fire my USPc faster than my P30. I don't know why HK decided to make the reset longer on the newer pistols??

·
Registered
421 Posts
put it this way...if I asked you if you wanted a 1990 chevy or a 2007 chevy what would you take? ahh forget it, go for the P30!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sadly, if you want a compact in something other than 9mm, then the USP compact or the P2000 series are your only choices in HK flavor. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I have a USP compact 9mm. It does not appear from the HK website that the P30 has a thumb safety. I prefer thumb safeties, so I will stick with the USP. My compact is the most accurate pistol I have ever fired.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hello everyone. Newbie here. I have a USP compact 9mm. It does not appear from the HK website that the P30 has a thumb safety. I prefer thumb safeties, so I will stick with the USP. My compact is the most accurate pistol I have ever fired.
The P30 has no manual safety. The decocker is located on the back of the gun just like the P2000.

Oh yeah.. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts