HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i did a search and found that the best ones are the GGG or the surefire. However, they are significantly more expensive than i wouldve hope for. How is the rail adapter on the cdnnsports for 10$? On hkparts, there's one for 30$ but they look the same. Is there a difference in quality? Im hesistant to order the cdnn since it's priced more cheaper than some of the ebay "ncstar" or cheap china made rail adapters.

I'm trying to fit a TLR1

·
Registered
16 Posts
What are you going to put on it?
I was llooking at a few and then found a TLR-3 that mounts without the need for an adapter.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
It would be interesting to find out who makes the CDNN/Target Sports piece. Mako makes a very nice piece, thats around $39.95 IRRC, cant go wrong with the GG&G piece, its a bit more, but worth the price!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have both the Usp and ucpc ones from Cdnn sports and they work fine good quality and hold zero fine. Cost is only 9.99 as you said. Also tlr3 and tlr4 are available for ISP and c.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had the one pictured above. Swithched to the GG&G, the were almost made for running the streamlights. The GG&G has a cleaner look. And the fit and finish are top notch.

·
Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
1,023 Posts
This the CDNN version. Not sure what it is made of, but I think it's aluminum like amstaffHK said.

the CDNN adapter is ok. sits solid but looks pretty ugly. cannoy beat the price though. had it on my USPc for a while before i got the HK45.... SO GLAD HK finally (!!) went away from their stupid rail system ....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys. Maybe i can try to find a GGG rail adapter for cheap/used. They are currently 60$ on hkparts which is a lot in my opinion.

·
Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
1,023 Posts
if i were you i would NOT spend $60 on a stupid adapter. the CDNN was fine IMHO. doesnt look great but does the job.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
if i were you i would NOT spend $60 on a stupid adapter. the CDNN was fine IMHO. doesnt look great but does the job.
agreed - unless you have money to throw at it. I would rather put the 50 bucks towards another HK. or better yet get a TLR 3 or 4 that does NOT need an adapter.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I bought the one from HK for $29.95 and was happy with it (I like the dual screws), then found one on Amazon.com that looked like it for $9.95 and thinking that I might use 1 for light and 1 for lazer I ordered it... Not of good quality like the one from HK, more like made in china or kenya, it however was not the brand you show I don't think (CRS)...

Have a good one...Tater2...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts