HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i did a search and found that the best ones are the GGG or the surefire. However, they are significantly more expensive than i wouldve hope for. How is the rail adapter on the cdnnsports for 10$? On hkparts, there's one for 30$ but they look the same. Is there a difference in quality? Im hesistant to order the cdnn since it's priced more cheaper than some of the ebay "ncstar" or cheap china made rail adapters.

I'm trying to fit a TLR1

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
It would be interesting to find out who makes the CDNN/Target Sports piece. Mako makes a very nice piece, thats around $39.95 IRRC, cant go wrong with the GG&G piece, its a bit more, but worth the price!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had the one pictured above. Swithched to the GG&G, the were almost made for running the streamlights. The GG&G has a cleaner look. And the fit and finish are top notch.

·
Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
1,022 Posts
This the CDNN version. Not sure what it is made of, but I think it's aluminum like amstaffHK said.

the CDNN adapter is ok. sits solid but looks pretty ugly. cannoy beat the price though. had it on my USPc for a while before i got the HK45.... SO GLAD HK finally (!!) went away from their stupid rail system ....

·
Registered
191 Posts
I bought the one from HK for $29.95 and was happy with it (I like the dual screws), then found one on Amazon.com that looked like it for $9.95 and thinking that I might use 1 for light and 1 for lazer I ordered it... Not of good quality like the one from HK, more like made in china or kenya, it however was not the brand you show I don't think (CRS)...

Have a good one...Tater2...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.