HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just bought a USP Compact Tactical from Bud's Gun Shop. I was under the impression that it would include night sights, but I was wrong :( It came with standard sights. Boy am I upset. I should have just bought local as it would have come with 3 mags and the Novak tall night sights for $949.

What is the best place to purchase the Novak Night Sights? I don't particularly need the tall ones for use with a suppressor, however I am open to this if there is a good deal out there.

Thanks!
Danny

·
Registered
173 Posts
check the mlsecpro hq there is a mlsecpro gunsmithing forum you can pm or ask mlsecpro about sights and installation, right now thay told me about a five turnaround time to install sights and you only have to send the slide. thay have even posted a phone number to talk to thare gunsmiths who i'm sure can help you.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know which night sights ship with the HK USP Compact Tactical?

Are they available for purchase?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Rick(I think is his name) from Mlsecpro told me that the Novak night sights that came with some of the USP45CTs are no longer made. He told me that Novak and Hk had a legal problem. Now the USP45CT (including mine I bought from them) came with 3 dot night sights. The Novak sights are no longer available to purchase, however a nice sight system is the Heinie night sights. I think they look better than the Novaks anyhow. I paid $134. shipped new from Heinie. 2 of the 3 USP45CTs I have currently have the Heinies.

Just my 2 cents.

GPD45

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
So what are they doing about the Combat Competition? Do they no longer put Novaks on these too?

Makes me appreciate my Combat Comp. even more. Also makes me think I should pick up that USP CT with Novaks night sights sitting in my local shop. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts