HKPRO Forums banner

USP Compact Trigger options

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Eppler 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I am preparing to buy a USP compact. This will be my second one though I have been without an H&K for several years. I am looking into trigger options. Right now I am leaning toward the light LEM trigger. But as I was reading through several forums and links I came across something that stated that the H&K USP Match Trigger Kit could be modified to fit the compact and that provides a 4lb SA and 7.5lb DA trigger pull. Has anyone done this to a USP compact?

JP

#2 ·
The USPc trigger will need to be driiled and tapped to fit the overtravel stop screw. I also read that some people dremeled the Match trigger to fit the USPc trigger guard. Or you can just install the match trigger kit without the trigger. The compacts already have the Match hammer spring. Just need to install the hammer, TRS, and nickel flat spring, assuming that your compact has the new-style catch + control latch + light FPBS.

#4 ·
I have two LEM on a 40 and 45 USP compact and both had problems with light primer strikes so I put a 16lb spring in the 40 that I carry and the trigger was little over a pound different and have had no more failure to fires. The TAC trigger I trimmed to fit and it did not fire till it was almost was touching the frame on one without the limit screw and did not fire with it all the way in and the other would not fire with or without the screw so I drilled and taped the compact triggers. This was my experience and I am sure other will be different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.