HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the HK world and am currently in the hunt for a USPC. Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated...

1. Do only the FullSize USP's come in OD Green/Blued? or can i order a compact in od green/blued.

2. Are there any differences between the Compact and the Compact Tactical except for the threaded barrel?

3. What kind of accuracy can I expect out of a USPC at 25yds?

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to own a real quality firearm.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
1. Both. But they are getting hard to find now so good luck with that.
2. None other than the threads and o-ring on the barrel. Newer CT units have taller sights than the standard USPC for suppressor use.
3. Better than you can shoot I'd bet. If they pistol will not shoot 1 to 1.5 inch 5 shot groups at 25 yards using good solid rest technique and good ammo I'd wager it is the shooter and not the pistol.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the information. I will just get the Compact and if I ever wanted to change the color I could use the dye or duracoat method. There is nothing wrong with black, it will go well with my "black rifle". Thanks again.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tan and OD USPs do look very nice and I wished I hadn't missed out on a custom combat in tan. The gray framed USPs are even harder to come by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts