HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the HK45 is stealing all of the thunder out there and is the best thing going... I still am losing sleep waiting for the new HK45c to come out. But after playing around with my CT tonight with the HK45mag, just thought I would post some pics to show that this sucker is still as sharp as ever! I really love the CT's, if they don't get a HK45 version, then i think this guy will still be my fav.

· Registered
2 Posts
Nice package w/ suppressor. Are those the Heine Straight Eight sights or some other varierty? I have the factory low profile sights and need to upgrade for use w/ a supressor and trying to research to see what people have and like best.

· Registered
57 Posts
I have a CT that I carry all the time. The HK45 feels a little better in the hand, but won't conceal as well, and I would sell it before I give up my CT. Now, if I could just save enough to join the few, the proud who have something to hang on that threaded barrel.. That is a nice piece - get some of the HK45 Compact mags for that thing! I have a couple extra if you need one..:cool:

· Registered
164 Posts
Is that the HKc 45 mag that you have in the CT in the pic. How many does that mag hold, 10 rounds? If so, I am going to have to get a few of those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.