HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the HK45 is stealing all of the thunder out there and is the best thing going... I still am losing sleep waiting for the new HK45c to come out. But after playing around with my CT tonight with the HK45mag, just thought I would post some pics to show that this sucker is still as sharp as ever! I really love the CT's, if they don't get a HK45 version, then i think this guy will still be my fav.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice! That should keep you more then happy until you get your HK45c :D.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice package w/ suppressor. Are those the Heine Straight Eight sights or some other varierty? I have the factory low profile sights and need to upgrade for use w/ a supressor and trying to research to see what people have and like best.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the USP CT is by far my favorite. don't own one yet and i'm hoping that the new HK45's will help lower it's price but i'm not holding my breath lol. nice looking piece you have there!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a CT that I carry all the time. The HK45 feels a little better in the hand, but won't conceal as well, and I would sell it before I give up my CT. Now, if I could just save enough to join the few, the proud who have something to hang on that threaded barrel.. That is a nice piece - get some of the HK45 Compact mags for that thing! I have a couple extra if you need one..:cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is that the HKc 45 mag that you have in the CT in the pic. How many does that mag hold, 10 rounds? If so, I am going to have to get a few of those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts