HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken the instuctions by Dr. Killjoy that are linked from Streetpro and along with some minor editing compiled them into a PDF file. They are very good to have around.

http://home.comcast.net/~turley_j/USPDD.pdf

Reactions: straightgrain

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just really wanted it in PDF format that I could reference quickly, or print out. Though it could help some people out here as well, since I always have trouble remembering how to get to it (I forget to bookmark stuff alot)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Unbreakable said:
Someone make this and Big Bores P2000 thread a sticky for God sakes. They could eliminate so many of the same questions.

Thanks Jeray.

+ bazillion !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Definantly could use a sticky!

·
Registered
2 Posts
jeray said:
I have taken the instuctions by Dr. Killjoy that are linked from Streetpro and along with some minor editing compiled them into a PDF file. They are very good to have around.

http://home.comcast.net/~turley_j/USPDD.pdf
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Ive been wanting to do this myself but dreaded doing all the minor(?) editing.
Again, Thank you!

·
Registered
70 Posts
C'mon Mods. So many new guys (No offense) ask many of the same questions that this post could answer... PLus it's a great downloadable resource.

We should keep BTTTing this until someone sticks it.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. gonna be dropping a match trigger kit into my USP40F sometime soon (hopefully) and though having the disassembly instructions printed out would be a big help, and i had some spare time so started at it.

And this WHOLE file was made...on a mac : )

G

·
Match Trigger install issue: Trigger return Sping

Could not get the match trigger return spring ends to align for installation.
The ends are at a different angle than the stock spring, which drops right in with no problem.

Is there a trick to installing the trigger return spring included in the match kit, or is the return spring not correct?

(I have the full size USP .45)

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I clicked the link but nothing was there.Is there something i'm missing?
Seems to still be working. You must have Adobe Reader installed. When you install it it will install a plug-in which will allow you to view PDF files in your browser. Then you can save or print it as well.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is hosted on my Personal Webspace, so as long as I am here and Comcast's Server doesn't crash, it will stay up. It is a good idea to download it to keep locally though.

Same for the P9S manuals found here:

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45694

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome Jeray! My work has Adobe Acrobat Pro and I can convert them to HTML and I will upload them to my personal website so everyone can view them easier.

Give me a few minutes to a couple of hours.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome, can you put up the P9S stuff as well?

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweet.

Very nice man, thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No problem! I cant do the P9S User Manual unless someone knows the password because it is password protected. But I did get the HKP9S

Uploading shortly.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts