HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the picture on HKs website for the 9mm but they do not offer it. When was the last year they did offer the 9mm version? Wish they offered it new again... :frown: Any pics?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That's one I wish I could get my hands on too. It seems to be unobtainium though. Seems the people who have them don't feel like parting with them, and when they do you are gonna pay for their rareness.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
I see the picture on HKs website for the 9mm but they do not offer it. When was the last year they did offer the 9mm version? Wish they offered it new again... :frown: Any pics?
I don't know the last time they offered it, but you do find them occasionally. I came across these two a couple of years ago. The top one is unfired and in the factory configuration. The bottom one is fired, and is outfitted with a jet funnel. Both came with the soft cases, manuals/warranties/fired casings/two factory mags each. They also came with 10 jet funnel mags and a UTL. I paid $2600 for all. That said, I don't think I'd let either of them go for less than $2000, or maybe a P7K3. I know that's a lot, especially for a USP, but that's what they're worth to me. You wouldn't believe how smooth they shoot...

Here is a better shot of the one that works for a living...

Just keep your eyes open; they do pop up every now and then!

·
Banned
188 Posts
I always see the 40's on Gunbroker, that caliber is just not my cup of tea. I'd definitely love to pick up the 9mm though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I love my 9mm Expert.It has a wonderfull balance to it.It's big but not abnormally big like a Mark23.It's more like a 1911 on steroids.They are getting harder and harder to find.The ones you do see seem to go in cycles---you'll see 2or3 for sale in a 3 mth period then nothing for 6mths.

I usually make sure I get a good bargain but the 9mm Expert was one of the few that I paid a premium for---$1450 about 1 year ago.I like it so much and it would be so hard to replace that I don't think I would take $2000 for it.Look long and hard enough and you'll find one but be quick on committing to buy it because they go fast.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I love my 9mm Expert.It has a wonderfull balance to it.It's big but not abnormally big like a Mark23.It's more like a 1911 on steroids.They are getting harder and harder to find.The ones you do see seem to go in cycles---you'll see 2or3 for sale in a 3 mth period then nothing for 6mths.

I usually make sure I get a good bargain but the 9mm Expert was one of the few that I paid a premium for---$1450 about 1 year ago.I like it so much and it would be so hard to replace that I don't think I would take $2000 for it.Look long and hard enough and you'll find one but be quick on committing to buy it because they go fast.
And I regret selling it every day Hawk! Glad you are enjoying it................but please stop talking about how awesome it is :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I took mine to the indoor range the other day. The range officer asked to see what was in the metal case. I showed him, then I let him shoot it. I shot for free that night.. (his ammo, targets) I do have to say the expert series is worth the extra... It was the best purchase I made in 30 years.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I love the Expert! 9mm Expert is wicked, would love to get my hands on one!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have had a WTB add posted on here for a little while. I haven't had anyone contact me with one for sale.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I have had a WTB add posted on here for a little while. I haven't had anyone contact me with one for sale.
Get in line... LOL :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts