HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just to update, I ordered my USP expert today. It should be here (my FFL dealer) on Friday. I can't wait to add the jet funnel and order some 18 rds magazines. Well actually I can wait as those seem to be pretty pricey lol. I can't wait to see how this thing shoots.

I started a thread on 9 Jan asking Expert or Tactical but I can not longer open that thread. There was a overwhelming vote for the Expert and quite frankly it looks SEXY with the jet funnel lol.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ugh, you are still trying to open my wallet Toosixy. Gorgeous set (and the pic ain't too bad either! :biggrin:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats! Soon you will realize that one Expert is never complete. You want all 3!

That is a beautiful collection, TooSixy. If i had to choose only one, it would be the .45.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Congrats on you're new Expert OP! An incredible pistol indeed and one that's on my short list.

·
Registered
847 Posts
If you REALLY want to see some magic happen, stick a Jarvis match barrel into your experts... Granted I get them so I can run suppressed, but the 45 and 9mm are literally self shooting at this point with zero recoil thanks to the setup of the Expert. Its amazing the difference it makes over the already very accurate factory barrels!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all. I will post a pic when I pick up, although you've all seen one before lol. And mine won't be sexy until I add the jet funnel and appropriate magazines but.....PICS or it didn't happen right?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Those pics are killing me TooSixty. I'm just can't make up my mind between an Expert or a SP01 Shadow from CZ Custom .
Probably gonna just buy both .

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally!!! Got my jet funnel kit. Already shot my expert once before the kit arrived.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts