HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm looking to upgrade my USP Tactical to an Expert but have a slight problem.
The competition I compete in here in Australia states that all eligible firearms must have supporting documentation or other proof that they have been, or are currently being used by either a Military or LE agency/unit. This can be World wide and in any of the calibers available.
So my question is, Does anyone know of any Services or LE units using the Expert?
I've tried doing a search to no avail and I've emailed HK in the US, UK & Germany and so far only the US branch has replied with a "Not that we're aware of" so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
S1

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Not that I'm aware of . I hope HK can get the Army to use some HK Rifles so we can shoot them in NRA High Power matches over here .

·
Registered
177 Posts
Crashmc,

The SEALs used some HK33s licensed built by H&R during the war in Viet Nam. Does that count so one could use a HK93 in the High Power Matches?

G57

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
I'm not aware of any widespread service use with the USP Expert...if there is a department that uses the Expert hopefully someone will chime in.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
There are some in use in Baghdad, Iraq. When I was on WPPS there from 2009-11, some U.S. personnel had them as their main sidearm. Can't give you more than that though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts