HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
I bought the weight from Merkle in december 2015 I think. After 3 years of waiting, they were not in production, but they started to make them again. I am from Czech Republic. I can buy it and send it to the USA (I already done it with 1 weight).
Shipping to USA is something around 23-24 USD and shipping from Germany to the Czech was around 12 Euro if I remember it correctly. I don´t know, if they have something on stock. But I can ask them, but they usually answer after 1 week :-(.

·
Banned
474 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
I got a reply from Merkle - in two days (new record, usual reply time was 1 week) - they just finished new batch of 9 mm Expert weights in Wednesday - so anyone else wants some? Let me know through private message. I will make a list and sent all the weights to the USA at once and someone will resent them to the others (it will be cheaper).

·
Registered
18,617 Posts
I got a reply from Merkle - in two days (new record, usual reply time was 1 week) - they just finished new batch of 9 mm Expert weights in Wednesday - so anyone else wants some? Let me know through private message. I will make a list and sent all the weights to the USA at once and someone will resent them to the others (it will be cheaper).
Check your email, buddy.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Hey guys, I just send question about availability of Expert 45 and Elite 9+45 too. And also how many 9 mm Expert they have on stock right now.
TooSixy is in, so I will send all the weights too him and he will resend them around USA. I already send him one piece back in december 2015. No problem at all. It´s just a piece of metal.
Shipping from Germany to the Czech is like 4-5 days max and it´s mutch cheaper then USA package - but I will send only one package to the USA, so it´s still OK and no problem. I will post update about pricing and availability of the rest versions.
And weight for the Expert 40 is the same like 9 mm, only 45 is little bit longer. After I will close the list, you will send me funds through PayPal. I will post more details, don´t worry. Just write me PM or here, who wants to be on the list and which version.

Members in:

Inigo - 9 mm Expert
Ranger822 - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45 + Elite 9+45
TooSixy - 9 mm Expert
DudeRick - 9 mm Expert
rc51pete - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45
waylon43 - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45 + Elite 9 mm
burtontester - 9 mm Expert + 2 x Expert 45
azimuth - Expert 45
kbinmt - 9 mm Expert
IL.Rebel - 9 mm Expert

·
Banned
474 Posts
30 pieces for 9 mm Expert and also 30 for 45 Expert on stock :).
Elite is 2 pieces in 9 mm and 1 in 45. More Elite will be in production soon.
So they are pretty stock up and we can order some more weights ;-). Anyone else?

·
Banned
474 Posts
Pricing is in negotiation. I told them, that I will order at least 10 pieces in 9 and at least 2 in 45. I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Pricing is in negotiation. I told them, that I will order at least 10 pieces in 9 and at least 2 in 45. I will let you know.
I sent you a PM for one weight for my Expert 9mm, and two for two Expert 45's. I would also love to grab that last one for the Elite 45, and possibly order a 2nd. thank you! Kevin

I also wanted to say a hearty thank you to @MKabar and @TooSixty!!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Hey I just got another reply - they will give me 10 % discount on the big order. At least something. But they still don´t tell me exact prices - tomorrow I will now hopefully.

Hey burtontester, sorry for the Elite 45, but this one piece is reserved for Ranger822, I promised him all four variation 1 year ago. So only one last Elite 9 mm is free (maybe, I going to read all PM´s right now...).
But Mr. Merkle told me, that they will make another batch of Elite weight soon - so I will just make another order later.

I am going to update the list right now...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Hey I just got another reply - they will give me 10 % discount on the big order. At least something. But they still don´t tell me exact prices - tomorrow I will now hopefully.

Hey burtontester, sorry for the Elite 45, but this one piece is reserved for Ranger822, I promised him all four variation 1 year ago. So only one last Elite 9 mm is free (maybe, I going to read all PM´s right now...).
But Mr. Merkle told me, that they will make another batch of Elite weight soon - so I will just make another order later.

I am going to update the list right now...
Thank you for the update MKabar! No worries, I would place an order later for the Elite weights. Thank you so much for doing this!

·
Banned
474 Posts
15 weights so far :). I updated the list on the first page. Will update it tomorrow again. After the end of the week I think I will close this. We still have many pieces free, so no problem with some more pieces.

·
Banned
474 Posts
It will be second round after the Merkle will make new Elite weights of course. This is primarily about Expert 9+45 and one Elite 9 is available (one Elite pair 9+45 are reserved already).

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.