HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a long stretch but does anyone have a contact or access to Merkle tuning weights or the like for an expert in 9?

·
Banned
474 Posts
I bought the weight from Merkle in december 2015 I think. After 3 years of waiting, they were not in production, but they started to make them again. I am from Czech Republic. I can buy it and send it to the USA (I already done it with 1 weight).
Shipping to USA is something around 23-24 USD and shipping from Germany to the Czech was around 12 Euro if I remember it correctly. I don´t know, if they have something on stock. But I can ask them, but they usually answer after 1 week :-(.

·
Banned
474 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
I got a reply from Merkle - in two days (new record, usual reply time was 1 week) - they just finished new batch of 9 mm Expert weights in Wednesday - so anyone else wants some? Let me know through private message. I will make a list and sent all the weights to the USA at once and someone will resent them to the others (it will be cheaper).

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'd encourage anyone on the fence to take advantage of this opportunity. MKabar's help will make it so easy on you and they really transform the gun in my opinion.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I got a reply from Merkle - in two days (new record, usual reply time was 1 week) - they just finished new batch of 9 mm Expert weights in Wednesday - so anyone else wants some? Let me know through private message. I will make a list and sent all the weights to the USA at once and someone will resent them to the others (it will be cheaper).
Check your email, buddy.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Hey guys, I just send question about availability of Expert 45 and Elite 9+45 too. And also how many 9 mm Expert they have on stock right now.
TooSixy is in, so I will send all the weights too him and he will resend them around USA. I already send him one piece back in december 2015. No problem at all. It´s just a piece of metal.
Shipping from Germany to the Czech is like 4-5 days max and it´s mutch cheaper then USA package - but I will send only one package to the USA, so it´s still OK and no problem. I will post update about pricing and availability of the rest versions.
And weight for the Expert 40 is the same like 9 mm, only 45 is little bit longer. After I will close the list, you will send me funds through PayPal. I will post more details, don´t worry. Just write me PM or here, who wants to be on the list and which version.

Members in:

Inigo - 9 mm Expert
Ranger822 - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45 + Elite 9+45
TooSixy - 9 mm Expert
DudeRick - 9 mm Expert
rc51pete - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45
waylon43 - 9 mm Expert + Expert 45 + Elite 9 mm
burtontester - 9 mm Expert + 2 x Expert 45
azimuth - Expert 45
kbinmt - 9 mm Expert
IL.Rebel - 9 mm Expert

·
Banned
474 Posts
30 pieces for 9 mm Expert and also 30 for 45 Expert on stock :).
Elite is 2 pieces in 9 mm and 1 in 45. More Elite will be in production soon.
So they are pretty stock up and we can order some more weights ;-). Anyone else?

·
Banned
474 Posts
Pricing is in negotiation. I told them, that I will order at least 10 pieces in 9 and at least 2 in 45. I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Pricing is in negotiation. I told them, that I will order at least 10 pieces in 9 and at least 2 in 45. I will let you know.
I sent you a PM for one weight for my Expert 9mm, and two for two Expert 45's. I would also love to grab that last one for the Elite 45, and possibly order a 2nd. thank you! Kevin

I also wanted to say a hearty thank you to @MKabar and @TooSixty!!

·
Banned
474 Posts
Hey I just got another reply - they will give me 10 % discount on the big order. At least something. But they still don´t tell me exact prices - tomorrow I will now hopefully.

Hey burtontester, sorry for the Elite 45, but this one piece is reserved for Ranger822, I promised him all four variation 1 year ago. So only one last Elite 9 mm is free (maybe, I going to read all PM´s right now...).
But Mr. Merkle told me, that they will make another batch of Elite weight soon - so I will just make another order later.

I am going to update the list right now...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Hey I just got another reply - they will give me 10 % discount on the big order. At least something. But they still don´t tell me exact prices - tomorrow I will now hopefully.

Hey burtontester, sorry for the Elite 45, but this one piece is reserved for Ranger822, I promised him all four variation 1 year ago. So only one last Elite 9 mm is free (maybe, I going to read all PM´s right now...).
But Mr. Merkle told me, that they will make another batch of Elite weight soon - so I will just make another order later.

I am going to update the list right now...
Thank you for the update MKabar! No worries, I would place an order later for the Elite weights. Thank you so much for doing this!

·
Banned
474 Posts
15 weights so far :). I updated the list on the first page. Will update it tomorrow again. After the end of the week I think I will close this. We still have many pieces free, so no problem with some more pieces.

·
Banned
474 Posts
It will be second round after the Merkle will make new Elite weights of course. This is primarily about Expert 9+45 and one Elite 9 is available (one Elite pair 9+45 are reserved already).

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.