HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just put Heinie straight 8 night sights on my USP45. LOVE THEM! Now only one more mod to make it perfect

I keep hearing how the HK45C mag release is a must for USP shooters. And i want one bad but the only thing I'm worried about is my holster engaging the mag release since I carry my USP.

I use the Blackhawk! Serpa CQC paddle holster. Anyone have any experience with this? I really want to try the mag release.

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
313 Posts
Edit because reading is fundamental.

How do you like the Heinie's as I'm considering them also?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would just take a dremel or file to the holster if it looks like it's close.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I keep hearing how the HK45C mag release is a must for USP shooters. And i want one bad but the only thing I'm worried about is my holster engaging the mag release since I carry my USP.

I use the Blackhawk! Serpa CQC paddle holster. Anyone have any experience with this? I really want to try the mag release.

-DBLAction454
Get the mag release, get rid of the holster. FWIW, the extended mag release hasn't interfered with any of my holsters for my P2000.

A good thread on HKPRO concerning the SERPA that you should read:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/152975-model-number-serpa-holster-p30-p2000.html

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edit because reading is fundamental.

How do you like the Heinie's as I'm considering them also?
The Heinie's are fantastic. Bright glow and target acquisition is really fast. I did however paint the front sight white using a sharpie paint marker and it makes picking up the front sight even easier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts