HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried a USP Compact and I really liked that gun, but I think I'm going to get a fullsize because I don't plan on CCW and it will just be a range gun. I'm leaning towards the Tactical because of the match trigger. Now, the concern I have is the grip size. I have fairly small hands and I don't know if I will be able to use a fullsize USP comfortably. I would try it out at the range, but the range near my house doesn't rent any HKs. I can comfortably shoot a Sig P226 if that can be used as an accurate indicator. Can any board users with small hands here chime in?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reading other folks' accounts is not quite the same as your physical experience. I drove 20 miles just to compare different gun grips first-hand after being told that the USPf grip can be big and uncomfortable. Well. The grip fits me perfectly. It was totally worth the drive to find out.

Are there no other ranges or stores in your area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I can probably find another store that will let me hold one and such but I really want to rent one just to make sure that I can have full control of the gun and I can shoot it well. As far as I know, there isn't anywhere else close by that rents guns :(.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Washington state. A loooooooooooong ways away from Iowa lol. Thanks for the offer though. I guess I'll just have to settle for just holding one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts