HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I really like the LWD qwik-grip, it has no finger grooves like what's found on the Hogue models. It's a bit thicker material and provides a solid hold that doesn't shift side to side while shooting.

For aftermarket stippling, which may be what you're asking for, the two most common are Robar at www.robarguns.com or Bowie Tactical Concepts www.bowietacticalconcepts.com. This is a bit pricey and will run probably more than $100 depending on what you want done. Grip reductions, restippling, shaving off the trigger guard hook, many other things can be done to make the weapon more suited to you. Both companies will also do refinishing work and can cut front slide serrations. My Glock 26 is with Bowie right now, and I have had Robar perform work on my pistols before, they're great people.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The best fit for me is the

Uncle Mike's

And Hogue jr.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Heres another vote for the grip-tape "decal" stickers.

I got some "strips" form brownells, but regular old skateboard deck tape is pretty much the same. You need to take your time to cut them out right, but the outcome is a VERY effective grip surphace, that doesn't shift, and locks your hand to the grip 100% :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The Hogue grip works wonders on the USP. Get one as its the BEST $10 you will spend on the gun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Grip Tape

Decal Grip from (Brownells) and/or 3M Grip Tape (Home Depot). No permanent damage and effective. Fit your criteria?

·
Registered
87 Posts
+1 for the Hogue

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I like the stock grip just the way it is. If I want finger grooves I reach for the Glocks instead. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts