HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What caliber USPF is practically everyone (including Leo DiCaprio) using in the film? Any ideas? I keep looking at the bore size and thinking it's a 9mm but he drops way too many people with one shot in the film for it to be a 9. lol

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
What caliber USPF is practically everyone (including Leo DiCaprio) using in the film? Any ideas? I keep looking at the bore size and thinking it's a 9mm but he drops way too many people with one shot in the film for it to be a 9. lol
Yeah, but when you're a badass operator like Leo, you can do stuff like that. :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am pretty sure that it was discussed in a thread or two on here. Some close up shots showed that it was a USP 9mm.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It's hard to tell from any of the pics, but I'm sure they would have been using 9mm... as it's the standard NATO round and very cheap to get in mass quantities.

I think the Col. at the end of the movie has a .45 USPf however.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Why is it when I hold my uspf 45 it looks so much longer in the slide then when I see it in blood diamond? I thought that was a uspc.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Leo's character uses a compact Glock, a USPC, and then a USPF later in the film.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts