1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: USP Jet Funnel ?\'s

Hi there!

IMO you don't need pics, its's pretty easy. I'll walk you through it:

1. use a drift punch or a makeshift drift punch to drive out the pin that holds the hammer spring block/lanyard loop

2.insert the jetfunnel supplied hammer spring block (which has a screw hole for the JF) and pin it with the supplied or the old pin.

3. put the jetfunnel in place a the bottom of the grip and screw the JF with an allen wrench that fits.

You can email me for questions,

G

·
0 Posts

I'd add one hint, when taking out the hammer spring block, hold gun upside down & press down on the spring block with your thumb this takes the pressure off the pin & generally it will slip out easily, I use a tooth pick to get mine out.

G

·
0 Posts
USP Jet Funnel ?\'s

Hello Everyone. How is everyone doing?..Good I hope. ...Anywayz I was wondering if some kind person could post some pictures of how to install the Jet funnel on a USPf. Going in order from taking the trigger spring housing out to tighting the screw?

I am most appreciatable.

Thank you!

G

·
0 Posts

i just wanna know what a jet funnel is?

Mac

sorry for stupidity but i have no clue..

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Tomeka, I appreciate you trying to help people out with all the posts you recently have on the jet funnels.

But in the future you may want to check the dates on the posts you are replying to. In this case, the original topic is from mid-20002. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Does anybody know of the best price/place to pick one up?. My USP9F will arrive next week and I have been wanting a JF for it.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts