HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm coming into a USP9 LEM. I want to add the Match trigger. I'd also like the Safety. I'd also like the safety to not go down to the decock, since it'll do nothing (something about a v9 detent plate?). What Parts do I need? The gun has no safety lever on it. Straight up LEM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Off the top of my head you will need:
V1/9 control Lever/Safety (Maybe Ambi?)
V1/9 control lever axle
V9 Detent plate
Match Trigger Kit should cover the rest of what you'll need

-Sean

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
Are you going to keep the LEM, or convert it back to DA/SA while adding Match trigger? Might want to try Match + LEM Hybrid Trigger.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to keep LEM with a match trigger as well as add an Ambi safety. Make it more like my P30LS LEM.

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
I'd like to keep LEM with a match trigger as well as add an Ambi safety. Make it more like my P30LS LEM.
You won't need the whole Match Trigger kit because you'll save some $$$ by not purchasing the whole kit. The Match Hammer is the most expensive part in the kit and since you're keeping LEM, you won't need it. I am assuming that yours is a Light LEM and you'll want to keep it that way.

Here's a list of parts that you'll need:
1. Match trigger, either complete (no hex wrench) -or- trigger (215684) + overtravel stop screw (215680) + hex wrench
4. Match TRS (215679)
5. Nickel flat spring (215691)
6. Match hammer spring (215694)
7. V1 hammer axle (214303)
8. V9 detent plate (214255)
9. Slide plate (214105) + slide plate compression spring (214104)
10. Ambi safety levers (left + right)

These parts will give you the Match + LEM Hybrid Trigger and it's one of the best triggers for the USP.
Btw, the best place to buy these parts is HK Cust Service. :wink:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perfect. Now... how to make it happen.... ogod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts