HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im kinda digging the look of the fat m2 UTL light on the front of the usp. and i also love the fact that you don't need some goofy adapter. but is there a UTL out there with a laser as well? or another light which has both, with no adapter needed?

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Check out the Viridian. Very nice set-up with light and laser.

Like William the Wolf says, lol, he beat me too it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
The post just called my name. Hah. Frogman Do you know of any light/laser combos that don't need an adapter? I can't think of one.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
There is only one that I can think of. The laser devices Blast 2. I have one and it is a great combo just stupid expensive. I think retail is 479.00. I got mine super cheap.

The post just called my name. Hah. Frogman Do you know of any light/laser combos that don't need an adapter? I can't think of one.

·
Registered
783 Posts
wow that's nice. i just looked it up. I kind of want one. How's the illumination and laser quality compared to other units on the market. I have an M6X, it's okay. It's nothing to rave about...

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
It is good but not worth the money in my opinion. Finding a used one on e-bay at half the price or here on the forum is the way to go if you want a Bast 2. My next laser light combo will definitely be the Viridian with the green laser.

I have an M6X also and I would say it is an equal to the Blast 2.

wow that's nice. i just looked it up. I kind of want one. How's the illumination and laser quality compared to other units on the market. I have an M6X, it's okay. It's nothing to rave about...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was considering a lasermax green laser (no light) for a 1911 w/rail I used to have. I've heard so much about the viridian though.. decisions decisions.. I'll keep my eyes pealed for the Blast 2 though on here or eBay. Regardless of which I get, the M6X will just go on the Glock.. and the fancy new laser will go on the Expert. ...But then I'll need another laser for my next HK!

Thanks again Frogman.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You could get a BA-6 laser with flashlight mount. Probably pretty hard thing to track down tho i would imagine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts