HKPRO Forums banner

USP Match grade trigger in USPc

2136 Views 15 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  azimuth
Putting a match grade USP trigger set in a USPc, already read I can use my trigger instead of modifying the one in the pack. I plan to do this.

QUESTION: Can one use the USPc hammer instead of the one that came with the USP match grade trigger pack. I want to keep it compact due to printing but don't want to compromise the feel of the trigger. If I leave in the compact hammer will it change the "feel" of the trigger as far as pull weight or anything like that.

I've put two in before but in full size so I did use the hammer that came with the kit, oh what fun that little trigger spring is to get in place, bet I am going to regret not buying those special pliers.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,737 Posts
The Match hammer is part of what makes the Match trigger a Match trigger. You could use the Match bobbed hammer that came with the USP Experts. Those are bobbed so the Expert will fit in the 'box' but are still Match grade.

· Registered
3,737 Posts
Good luck finding that bobbed Expert hammer. They used to come with older Expert models but not anymore.
Hmm. I wasn't aware they stopped supplying those bobbed Match hammers with the Experts. Wonder why they don't do that anymore. I know my bobbed hammer is marked with an S which I understand distinguishes Match hammers from not...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.