HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a Match trigger in my USP 9 SD, and while the double action pull is significantly improved, I'm a little disappointed in the crispness of the single action pull. To me, it feels like the P-series trigger, with a lot of creep before breaking. The trigger works flawlessly, but I was wondering if I could do anything to make the trigger feel more crisp.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Strange, I just put three of those sets in my full sized USPs and it got rid of the creep altogether. You did mean the set right, not just the trigger? The creep goes with the hammer.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I think you did something wrong if your match trigger feels mushy. If you compare any match trigger to a P30, then something is amiss

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I use Geissele trigger maintenance grease on the sear/hammer interface whenever I install any trigger , rifle or pistol. You might also try just dry firing a bunch to get everything worked in .

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strange, I just put three of those sets in my full sized USPs and it got rid of the creep altogether. You did mean the set right, not just the trigger? The creep goes with the hammer.
Yep, it was the full set. Replaced the trigger, hammer, TRS, hammer spring, and catch/latch (can't remember which one it's called).

I'm not sure why it feels so bad. I honestly think my P2000 has a crisper break than it.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
No offense but even if the TRS is installed incorrectly, it would still reset fine. Can you post a couple of close-up pics of the TRS showing the legs?

Something is amiss.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I don't know how much difference there is between the 40 s&w and the 9mm but the trigger bar looks low where it attaches to the trigger.
edit-Sorry I thought it was the compact.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts